The Society for German-American Studies welcomes membership applications from individuals. Societies, libraries, and other organizations with an interest in German-American Studies may subscribe to the Society’s publications.
- Members receive the Society’s Newsletter three times a year.
- Members receive a copy of the Yearbook of German-American Studies and any special supplemental issues during a given calendar year, if they pay their membership dues by April 1.
- Members are eligible to apply to the Albert Bernhardt Faust Research Fund and the Karl J. R. Arndt Publication Fund for support of scholarly efforts in the field of German-American Studies.
- An Annual Symposium is organized for the benefit of members and scholars in the field of German-American Studies.
- Members are eligible to submit articles for publication in the Yearbook and papers for presentation the Annual Symposium.
Memberships (except life memberships) run from January 1 to December 31. Membership payments received after November 1 will be credited toward the following calendar year.
|Joint (one address)||$40|
|Life (may be paid in 5 annual installments)||$500|
|Institution (library, society, organization, business)||$40|
If you require an invoice, please write to the appropriate Membership Chair:
University of Wisconsin–Madison
Dr. Katja Hartmann
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation